CURRICULUM VITAE SUMMARY
Aurora Valero was born in Alboraya (Valencia) on 5 June 1940.
The discovery of the great works of art history at thirteen, inspired her to pursue artistic creation to transcribe and shape of a special and consequential to life itself.
The transformation involved, and the desire to widely share experience, made from twenty years, is also dedicated to arts education, that is, to convey to younger generations the knowledge and experiences that develop awareness and increase the ability to feel, to build and think.
These two interlinked activities, have taken their time and life.However, to channel them properly, has also had to investigate further, so that its objectives have a theoretical justification.
Therefore, artistic creation, training of younger generations, research and dissemination, have been the most important aspiration of human endeavor.
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES.
- Studies of Drawing, Composition and History of Decorative Arts at the School of Arts and Crafts in Valencia. 1952-1955.
- Teacher of Primary Education. Academic certification. Valencia. September 30, 1968.
- Professor of Drawing. Validated by Bachelor of Fine Arts.Escuela Superior de Bellas Artes de San Carlos de Valencia.Academic certification. May 31, 1961.
- Tenured professor at the University of Valencia (EU of Education) Transcript. Madrid, September 8, 1969. Number one in his class.
- Doctor of Fine Arts. University of Valencia. Doctoral thesis on formal composition and structure in the plastic work of Manolo Millares. Director Dr. Roman de la Calle. Apto cum laude. May, 1988.
- Corresponding Member of the Real Academia de Bellas Artes de San Carlos de Valencia. 2005.
- Academic of the Real Academia de San Carlos de Valencia.November 16, 2010. Click here to see the speech input to the academy: The life and words.
Click here to see the full curriculum.